The Best in Stand Up Paddle Boards
Starboard is a paddle board pioneer, producing the best quality stand up paddle boards and paddles.
We have established ourselves as the premium brand by producing innovative and quality products since 1993, starting with our Windsurfing boards that have won 9 out of 10 Professional Windsurfing Association Manufacturer’s titles over the last 10 years.
The research and development to source the lightest, strongest material combinations resulted in Starboard being the very first brand to seriously produce boards in full Wood Sandwich back in 1993.
Starboard also introduced Carbon Sandwich technologies to Paddle boarding setting a new benchmark.
Our boards are produced only one hour from our headquarters, which allows us to regularly conduct quality control checks, ensuring you get the best product under your feet.
Our industry experience, combined with our passion for this burgeoning sport and again, the highest levels of quality control in production, ensure that we produce the finest quality SUP boards.
Whether you are first-timer or a seasoned-pro SUP racer, you will find that we manufacture and sell a board that suits your requirements.
Our innovative inflatable SUP boards are also built with the best materials and we believe that they are the stiffest and strongest in the market.
All new design for 2017!
Glide, Fun and Stability on an all around cruising design.
Combines stability and comfort of an all around cruising board with speed from a race board. Extremely versatile and user friendly, a thrill on a downwind run, a friendly race, or cruising with minimum effort.
Performance: Stable and easy to ride shape with efficient cruising speed. Catches wave bumps well and makes for a super fun all around board.
Rider: Entry level paddler who needs a stable platform to learn, up to progressive paddlers wanting a fast all around cruiser to catch a few wave bumps with ease.
Shape: Deep center channel for controlled and smooth glide, flat side planes and wide tail makes it possible to walk back for quick turning.
Available in the following sizes:
12'2 x 32", 12'2 x 30", 11'2 x 29"
TOURING - Inspired by the All Star bottom shape, and made wider for more stabiltiy.
"Touring combines speed and comfort with great tracking for endless exploring."
- Performance: Fast and lean outline with solid balance and added volume to pack gear and supplies.
- Rider: Suited to all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
- Condition: Hull design and outline excels on flat-water yet volume placement enhances the performance for both upwind and light downwind chop.
- Shape: Deep center channel hull offers efficient and fast release, flat side planes deliver impressive stability and control; flat rocker and low nose kick provide maximum speed and tracking.
- Available in the following sizes: 14'x30", 12'6x31", 12'6x29", 11'6x29, 10'0x29"
- Great for all aspects of the sport. One of Starboard's best selling models, due to its versatility for many riders and conditions.
- The 12'0 length is the longest in the all around range and has the fastest glide.
- The 33" width offers a stable platform for paddlers up to 115kg (253lbs).
- Bottom shape: "Mono to double concave, V from midpoint through to tail."
- Easy rail to rail drive, speed and midpoint turning
- Smooth cutbacks when stepping back onto the tail.
- Available in Starlite, Starshot, ASAP, and Inflatable technologies.
14'0 and 12'6 All Star- "The world's most winning race board"
"The Racing Revolution- Over 25 prototypes led to the all new All star Shape"
- The All Star is the most versatile race design for all conditions whether it is flat-water, choppy, upwind/downwind and in the surf.
- The board feels light with fast acceleration. Its design creates lift for easier glide and faster speed and enhanced linear planing. It has a controlled and direct performance that hovers with every stroke instead of pitching.
- Designed for elite riders competing on the world tour, up to the wider and more stable boards for beginners and heavier riders. Versatile for many riders as an easy design to use.
- This board has an advanced bottom shape that includes the following:
- Outer Chamfered Rail provides two tuck lines for greater stability so you can ride a narrower board and have increased control to turn direction in the surf.
- Flatter Side Planes provide a more stable platform with better control, forcing the water to release towards the outer chamfered edge.
- Double Concave Nose enhances trim control in downwind and delivers more linear lift for overall faster flat-water speeds.